Thursday 16 February 2012

Snuff

Hello and welcome to the third and final of my video blogs this week. For the book portion of the project, I bring you my erudite and insightful thoughts on the latest from Terry Pratchett.


After the frankly epic MoaN and Quest entries, I've endeavoured to keep this one down to a manageable length. In the process, I've ballsed it up completely.

Yes, I waffle and jump about all over the place and forget what I wanted to say and in the end I give up and apologise for it having been shit and pointless. So click play to watch me embarrass myself. Go on, you know you want to.



For the record, I did love the book; more, actually, than I think I've loved any Vimes book since Guards, Guards. It comes highly recommended. If for no other reason than for Sam Jr, a little lad that you will fall in love with.

Anyway, I'll sign off now, because I think I've embarrassed myself enough for one week. Join me next time for some comics goodness from Bill Willingham, Matt Sturges and Luca Rossi.

No comments:

Post a Comment