Tuesday 15 November 2011

Awesome Relaunch! Kinda. Ok, not really.

Hello, and welcome once more to The Untitled Blog. It's been a while, so it has, but never fear, I'm back now; calm thineselves. Well, I say I'm back... it'll be next week if I'm honest.

Next Friday - make a note, write it in blood - should see the first post in a long while, here on the blog. I'll have tidied up the blog list, so in the unlikely event that my opinion is enough to sway you, you'll at least be assured of going somewhere with merit, and I'm putting a list of folk on twitter that you should be following if you loves you some good readings.

And that's about all I have to say, really. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be regaling you with my unqualified opinions on everything from Snow White's sexual tension with The Big Bad Wolf, one man's desperate attempt to evade a scary bi-plane by hiding in Scottyland and the launch issue (long after everyone else has stopped caring) of a brand new anthology comic. (I promise not to judge it's worth by the font used on the cover) So until then, get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment